- Lille have lead Ligue 1 since January, but doubts persist about their championship credentials.
- Lille are still top, but Marseille have just two points fewer and a game in hand.
- Lille remain the most fluent team in Ligue 1, but have won none of their last three league matches.
- Lille can call on the league's most talented attacking player, Eden Hazard, but he's only scored six goals all season.
- Lille also boast France's best defender, Adil Rami, but his form has been patchy since he injured his shoulder on international duty against Croatia.
- Lille's Mickael Landreau and Florent Balmont have both won Ligue 1 (with Nantes and Lyon respectively), but the club itself hasn't won a French title since 1954.
- Lille's remaining fixture list is fairly sympathetic, but does include home and away matches against fourth-placed PSG.
- Lille expect to build on this season whatever its outcome, but will have to do so without Rami who has already signed for Valencia.
- Lille may hold on to their other star performers (Hazard, Moussa Sow and Gervinho), but are equally likely to lose one or two of that trio this summer.
A: Enduring but(t)s.